So you’re really angry you didn’t get an invitation for the 84th Academy Awards (…again!). Don’t worry. After reading this list you will find 10 reasons that will make you feel better. Here’s CinemaFriend’s Top 10 reasons you shouldn’t be angry for not getting invited at the Oscars 2012:
- You don’t have to a) go on a diet b) go to the plastic surgeon c) start looking what to wear that night 3 months in advance. You know what to wear. And you know for sure nobody else will wear the same outfit… your pajamas!
- You don’t have to worry about all these questions from the reporters on the red carpet.
- You won’t have to try avoiding your ex with his new wife-to-be. Thank god their kids are not allowed.
- You won’t get to see Leonardo di Caprio anyway. He’s not invited either!
- You wouldn’t have the chance to sit next to your best friend. Unless his name is Brad.
- You can drink, laugh and gossip as much as you wish during the show.
- You can go to the bathroom anytime you like.
- You won’t have to stand up in front of millions of people trying not to cry if you’re a man- cry if you’re a woman, trying to be funny, trying not to forget anybody important and of course trying not to faint.
- You won’t have to do the gracious loser face in case that totally unknown Frenchman wins.
- You won’t have to go to the after-party which by the way would love to do if you were in your twenties+single.
Ok, so that list didn’t change your mind?
You would still kill to be there?
Well, maybe next year… until then get all the info at The Oscars 2012